|Availability:||Will order upon request. Availability dependent upon manufactures inventory.|
|Delivery time:||6-10 Business Days, dependent on manufacturer ship time.|
Journey into the unknown with Rogue Trader Elucia Vhane as we introduce Rogue Trader, a new game that pits the crew of the starship New Dawn against the Gellerpox Infected – a terrifying Nurgle uprising. Not only do we have the full lowdown on this game, we also have The Battle of Pelennor Fields – a new boxed game for The Middle-Earth Strategy Battle Game. It’s a packed issue and no mistake! Also included are the usual Battle Reports, painting guides and Designers’ Notes – all the hobby love you need in September:
• Planet Warhammer: All the latest releases from the Citadel Design Studio, Black Library and Forge World. Be prepared – there’s a lot of stuff to cover this month, from Rogue Traders to Titans.
• Contact: Send us your letters – we love to read what you have to say.
• Temporal Distort: The time portal sends us whirling back to 2001 and the start of one of the greatest adventures of all time…
• Getting Started With… Kharadron Overlords: Always abide by the Kharadron Code, beardlings! (Unless bending the rules increases profitability, of course.)
• Pushing the Boundaries: We travel to the very edge of Imperial space to talk to the talented chaps who came up with the rules and designed the miniatures for Kill team: Rogue Trader.
• The Master Architect: We are joined by scenery architect and all-round hobby hero Dave Andrews to talk about his time in the Design Studio.
• Return to Middle-earth: Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul. Adam Troke explains all.
• Hall of Fame: Veteran miniatures designer Jes Goodwin has his say on what makes a great Citadel miniature.
• Battle Report – The Battle of Pelennor Fields: Beneath the walls of Minas Tirith, two mighty armies clash. But who will prevail in these dark times – Rohan or Mordor?
• Battle Report – The Wrath of Fenris: It’s a battle of vengeance this month as Simon and his Space Wolves take on Matt H and his Thousand Sons.
• The Ultimate Guide: Come with us on a journey to the Mortal Realms, where we tell the epic tale of the Realmgate Wars.
• Golden Demon: Warhammer 40,000: Three excellent entries from the Warhammer 40,000 Open Day 2017. This month: vehicles.
• Kit Bash: Kit Bash returns as we explore converting your Kill Teams.
• Fantastical Vistas: Remember we showed some great Warhammer Age of Sigmar dioramas last month? Well, we have six more to show you.
• Blanchitsu: Nicolas Grillet shares his evocative creations with us.
• Paint Splatter: This month, a king and a rotter. Stage-by-stage, just the way you like it.
• Readers’ Models: Six pages of excellent miniatures painted by you, our readers.
• In the Bunker: What have the Dwarfers been up to this month? Plus, a look back at our memories of Middle-earth.