|Availability:||Will order upon request. Availability dependent upon manufactures inventory.|
|Delivery time:||This is a 6-10 Business Day Handling Time, subject to increase during peak times or sales.|
One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000, Index: Xenos 1 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Aeldari – Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar and Harlequins – or Necron armies*.
It contains 124 datasheets covering the range of Aeldari and Necron miniatures, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, wargear, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. There’s also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-Forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 128-page softback book:
- An overview of the Craftworld Aeldari (formerly Eldar);
- A Craftworlds army list, with an explanation of the Craftworld keyword, the Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate psychic disciplines and the Battle Focus and Ancient Doom Abilities; - 45 datasheets for Craftworld Aeldari miniatures.
- An overview of the Drukhari (formerly Dark Eldar);
- A Drukhari army list, with an explanation of the Kabal, Wych Cult and Haemonculus Coven keyword and the Power From Pain and Combat Drugs Abilities;
- 32 datasheets for Drukhari miniatures.
- An overview of the Harlequins;
- A Harlequins army list, with an explanation of the Masque keyword, the Phantasmancy psychic discipline and the Rising Crescendo Ability;
- 8 datasheets for Harlequins miniatures.
- An overview of the Ynnari (an Eldar alliance of followers of Ynnead introduced in the Gathering Storm);
- An Ynnari army list, with an explanation of the Reborn keyword, the Revenant psychic disciplineand the Strength From Death Ability
- 3 datasheets for Ynnari miniatures.
- An overview of the Necrons.
- A Necrons army list, with an explanation of the Dynasty keyword, Reanimation Protocols, Living Metal, and Powers of the C'Tan Abilities;
- 36 datasheets for Necron miniatures.
*Ork, T’au Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults armies are covered in Index: Xenos 2.