|Availability:||Will order upon request. Availability dependent upon manufactures inventory.|
|Delivery time:||This is a 6-10 Business Day Handling Time, subject to increase during peak times or sales.|
Designed to be as easy as possible to assemble for new hobbyists while being detailed enough for the hardiest veteran to appreciate, this is a set of 7 Easy To Build Sepulchral Guard. Push-fit, with no glue required, these are incredibly straightforward to put together.
In the kit, you’ll find 7 skeletons, led by a Sepulchral Warden:
- The Sepulchral Warden is armed with an ancient spear and crypt shield;
- The Prince of Dust is armed with an royal mace and crypt shield;
- The Champion is armed with an ancient greatblade and crypt shield;
- The Harvester is armed with an ancient scythe;
- 1 of the 3 Petitioners is armed with an ancient blade;
- 2 of the 3 Petitioners are armed with an ancient blade and crypt shield.
This kit comes as 22 push-fit components, and is supplied with 7 sculpted 25mm round bases. A warscroll containing rules for fielding these miniatures as a unit in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar is included.